Florida, Tampa, US, May 2nd, 2016 – Eagle Product Inspection (Eagle) is to give $25k to one lucky customer at IFFA 2016, due to take place in Frankfurt, Germany, from 7-12 May. Entrants to the company’s very first prize draw will be able to experience the benefits of complete integrated inline meat and poultry inspection solutions at Hall 9.1, Stand A88, with the winner able to put the prize towards the purchase of any Eagle x-ray system available at www.eaglepi.com.
Eagle’s stand will showcase fully integrated recipe management and trimming systems with advanced x-ray inspection and fat analysis technology. The team will be on hand to explain how product inspection can help meat processors and slaughterhouses to operate at the very highest levels of productivity, all the while remaining competitive in an industry where margins are notoriously tight. The following solutions will be on show at Hall 9.1, Stand A88:
- Recipe management system for red meat with integrated Eagle™ FA3/M fat analysis machine with twin reject capability
- Integrated poultry inspection system for bone detection, including trimming stations with Eagle™ Pack 400 HC x-ray inspection technology and reject facility
- X-ray inspection machines for pumped products with Eagle™ Pipeline and packaged products with Eagle™ Pack 430 PRO
- Inline fat analysis and contaminant detection machine, Eagle™ FA3/B, for fresh, chilled, frozen, hot boned or mixed bulk
- Advanced software for recipe management that supports vertical integration from production.
Michael Stuart, Fat Analysis Product Specialist (EMEA) at Eagle, comments: “We are expecting IFFA 2016 to be a great show and we have an outstanding range of technology available to view first hand at Eagle’s stand. We look forward to welcoming many visitors and are very excited about our first ever prize draw giveaway. It is a fantastic prize that, once claimed, will make a real and positive difference to the winners’ operation. Come and visit us from 7 May, both to enter and to fully experience what Eagle has to offer.” To enter the drawing, individuals are invited to register online to receive a raffle voucher. This voucher is to be submitted to acompany representative on the Eagle stand at IFFA 2016 before May 12th, 2016 at 5pm. For more information and to register, please visit: https://www.eaglepi.com/en/iffa-2016
Terms & Conditions of prize draw entry:
1. No purchase necessary to enter the drawing. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Only one entry per person is accepted. Printed voucher must be submitted to an Eagle Representative at the 2016 IFFA show in Frankfurt, Germany, Hall 9.1, Stand A88 to be considered as an entry to win.
2. Prize is a $25,000 voucher to be used towards the purchase of any Eagle x-ray system available on the website www.eaglepi.com and must be redeemed by August 31, 2016 and cannot be used in conjunction with Press Release Eagle Unveils $25K Prize Giveaway at IFFA 2016 Eagle Product Inspection (Eagle) is to give $25k to one lucky customer at IFFA 2016 any other offer.
3. This raffle is open only to individuals aged 18 years or over. Employees of Eagle Product Inspection LLC, Mettler Toledo group, Eagle partner companies or any company involved with running this promotion are not eligible to win.
4. Deadline to submit your voucher at the booth (Hall 9.1, Stand A88) is 12th May 2016 at 5 pm.
5. Winner will be drawn on Monday, May 15, 2016. Winner will be notified via email by Tuesday, May 16, 2016. Eagle Product Inspection will attempt to notify the winner 3 times. If there is no response within 7 days from last notification, the original winner forfeits the prize. Eagle reserves the right to choose a new winner.
6. You agree to allow Eagle Product Inspection to use your information on www.eaglepi.com and on collateral relating to this promotion including, but not limited to social media, digital media etc.