X-ray Technology for A Wide range of Applications
From finding stones in freshly washed blueberries to golf balls unintentionally harvested with whole potatoes, x-ray inspection systems with advanced image technology can detect contaminants regardless of size, shape or location within a product or package. And x-ray technology can provide various quality control checks simultaneously whether product is fresh, frozen, bulk, canned or unpackaged.
- Prevents over or underfilling of jam jars
- Mass measurement for accurate package weight
- Identifies voids or hollow hearts within potatoes
- Provides component count and inclusion verification
- Ensures lids are placed correctly and cans are dent free
- And much more!