X-ray inspection systems not only detect foreign bodies such as metal, stone, calcified bone, glass shards or plastic contaminants in meat and poultry products, but also perform numerous quality control checks including:
- Overall mass measurement of meat patties
- Identifying missing or damaged meat product
- Insertion verification for ham cuts or beef jerky
- Product fill level for stuffed meat or chicken
- Package integrity of meat packages
- Fat content measurement
These quality checks can be performed on ground meat or chicken chubs, dried beef jerky, canned meat, sausages and more.
Download this white paper and learn how x-ray inspection for meat is more than just a foreign body detection.