By ensuring the safety and quality in a variety of dairy applications, an Eagle x-ray inspection system can prevent harmful foreign bodies and substandard products from reaching consumers. It also helps manufacturers of dairy products achieve compliance with Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP)-based Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI)-recognized standards.
The many capabilities of Eagle’s x-ray systems for dairy inspection include:
- Contaminant detection such glass, stone, and rubber and plastic
- Metal fragment detection even in aluminum lined packaging
- Fill level detection for under or overfilled containers
- Package integrity checks to identify and reject deformed packages or packages with foreign contaminants trapped in the seal
- Identification of missing inclusions, caps, and foil seals
- Weight check of packaged product in tubes, bottles, cups, boxes, pouches and cases
Would you like more information about our x-ray solutions for cheese products? Request our in-depth test report by filling out the form below.